Comment on page
When consulting our site, information may be recorded in "cookie" files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This page allows you to understand what a cookie is, what it is used for and how it can be configured.
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal, when consulting an online service using your browser software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity of the cookie.
The cookies used on our site make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his behavior in terms of visits. This information is useful to better personalize the services, content, offers and banners that appear on our site and facilitate your navigation on our site. Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to measure their audience. Cookies are also likely to be included in the advertising spaces on our site.
When you connect to our site, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices resulting from the settings of your browser software used when visiting our site.
Cookies allow us to:
- by adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and viewing software or of reading that your terminal has,
- by memorizing information relating to a form that you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, content consulted, etc.).
- by allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and
- by implementing security measures.
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of visits and use of the various elements making up our site (headings and content visited, routes, etc.) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
2.1. Cookies issued on our site by third parties:
a) Due to third-party applications integrated into our site
We are likely to include on our site / application, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to inform these other people of your consultation or your opinion concerning content. of our site/application. This is particularly the case of the "Share", "Like" buttons, from social networks such as "Facebook "Twitter", LinkedIn", etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site/application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, simply because your account with the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your navigation on our site.
b) Through third-party content distributed in our advertising spaces
The advertising content distributed on our site may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser behind the advertising content concerned, or a company third to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience, targeted advertising provider, etc.), which associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
If necessary, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies: – to count the number of displays of the advertising content broadcastvia our advertising spaces, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics, – to recognize your terminal during its subsequent browsing on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your terminal.
c) By an external advertising agency using our advertising space
The advertising spaces on our site are likely to be operated by one or more external advertising agency(ies) and, where applicable, to contain cookies issued by one of them. If necessary, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions taken by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising agency, site/distribution medium) and to establish statistics,
- to adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal includes,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the navigation of your terminal on our site,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent navigation of your terminal on third-party sites within which the management concerned also issues cookies, provided that these cookies have been saved in your terminal in accordance with the choices you have made with regard to this management,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement and
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you may have provided to this advertising agency.
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we - or our service providers - could not recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected. to internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
For instance :
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-disable-cookies
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can manage the use and use of these cookies by visiting the advertising cookie management platform offered by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and following the instructions given there. You will thus be able to know the companies registered on this platform, which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by them to adapt to your navigation information, the advertisements likely to be displayed.
If you do not want our site to save cookies issued by a social network, you can click on the following deactivation links which will save a cookie in your browser whose sole purpose is to deactivate them. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
- TWITTER: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- GOOGLE+: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy *YAHOO: https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/cookies/
- YOUTUBE: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr