Do you want effective muscular strengthening building in less time ?
A WAFF accompanies you, it works like a vertebra, stable in its center, mobile on its perimeter.Your muscles release fluid movement with instant reaction time of muscle groups.
The more your muscles are used in different ways, the more you strengthen them and the better the coordination of your muscle chains.
It is the set of muscles connected by the nervous system which connects the muscular reaction liberating movements. The movement is freed. Ideal for playing sports and preventing risk of injury.
It is therefore preferable in your muscle strengthening activities to favor global and poly-articular movements. This is the exercise program that we offer you through an increase in stability and superior mobility, induced by the Waff, to optimize your amount of force and health benefits..
The stability-mobility pair is “Efficient more quickly, and produces deep muscle recruitment”.
Muscle fatigue happens much faster and muscle building, to be more efficient, will also be faster in order to adapt to this stress naturally amplified by body weight and energy.
- Increase your energy expenditure.
- Improve your athletic performance in running, cycling, team sports, because muscle building can be adapted to each individual and specific to each physical activity.
- Increase your muscle mass and decrease your amount of weight.
- Act to prevent injuries to the knees, ankles, back.
- Improve your balance and muscles strength
- Shape your figure; glutes, abdominals, quadriceps…
- Improve the tone of your deep muscles.
Muscle in order of importance:
stress Gluteal muscles, Quadriceps, adductors, gluteus medius and small, calves, hamstrings, transverse, spinal muscles,
- 1 Waff mini - 10 reps / 2 sets / legs. Recover 30 seconds between sets.
- Place your left leg in front of you with the foot centered on the Waff mini.
- Place your right knee on the floor on the mat with your toes gripping the floor.
- Get up by the strength of your two legs.
- Return your right foot parallel to the left foot.
- Return to the back lunge with your right leg and repeat 10 times.
Place your gaze straight ahead and find your spontaneous breathing during the exercise activate your transverse a little by tucking the abdomen. After 10 repetitions, change front legs.
- 1 Waff medium30 seconds / 3 sets. 30 seconds between sets recovery Strain Quadriceps, calves, middle and small glutes, adductors, transverse, spinal and cardiovascular stress.
- Stand on the Waff medium with your feet parallel on each side of the central circle.
- Flex your joints Hips, knees, ankles in a squat position.
- Keep the flexion of the knees close to the right angle.
- Perform a quick movement of Tapping right leg, left leg maintaining the posture and the rhythm.
Place your gaze in front of you fix a point and breathe naturally, if 30 seconds is too much start with 20 seconds. And if it's really easy, go for 1 minute of exercise.
This exercise can be very intense depending on the speed of execution, it will cause muscle fatigue to appear very quickly, but it is normal as you progress and fatigue will arrive later.
1 Waff Medium.20 reps / 3 setsRest 30 seconds between sets.
- Anterior muscle chain, abdominal strap, psoas, quadriceps.
- Sitting position on the Waff.
- legs stretched out in front, thighs resting on the Waff Rolling movement backwards the abdominals contract, the arms pull towards the stomach, the legs stretch out together with the feet off the ground.
- Back with arms outstretched forwards, knees bent, feet resting, spine straightening.
Find your breathing balanced in your movement, fix a point in front of you so that your head always remains well placed.
1 Waff Mini 30 seconds / 3 sets. 30 seconds of recovery per set.
- Posterior muscle chain, square of the loins, spines, gluteus maximus, hamstrings.
- Lie on your stomach, position your pelvis and lower abdomen on the mini Waff on the floor.
- Put your forearms on the ground as well as your legs.
- Raise your arms at your sides or your hands at shoulder height, lift your Bust and Legs, seeking your balance, then rest.
You can simply lift your upper body and hold, just as you can lift the lower extremities together with the upper extremities and keep the position in balance.
During these exercises I invite you to experience YOUR breathing, when to breathe out, when to inhale. Experiment, test and find, the order, the pace and the frequency that suits you.
You will realize that you do not need 1 hour to strengthen your muscles, in barely 30 minutes you will already, thanks to Waffs, transform your body by improving the quality of your muscles and their aesthetics.
You can replicate this workout 2-3 times in your week and the results will be there within 1 month.
NB Waff can be used in socks, barefoot, shoes ... Our recommendation is barefoot.